Thursday, October 9, 2008

Inaugural Post

I have been playing around with the idea of a personal blog that is separate from my family blog for awhile now. I thought it would be nice to have a forum where I can post some of my favorite quotes and thoughts. I have named my blog "Take A Moment for the Moment" because that is one of the biggest goals in my life. As a wife and mother, I really want to squeeze every precious moment out of our life and time together. I truly desire to live each moment of my life.

Lately I have felt like I get distracted way too much. When it comes to the choices of "Good, Better, and Best," I find myself settling for the good. Life is too short, time is way too limited, and mortality too important to let the non essential things slide in my life.

My thoughts and quotes in this blog will reflect the passions of my life. Being a wife, mother, homemaker, woman, friend, writer, thinker, reader, quote junkie, and member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

No comments: